inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 4250231733840
A crime-solving deduction board game set in the Batman™ comics universe.
Work cooperatively as investigators and solve mysterious cases in Gotham City!
Batman: Everybody Lies is a crime-solving deduction board game for 2-4 players set in the Batman comics universe.
- 4 criminal cases to solve, all combined into a master plot
- Interact with Batman, The Penguin™, Poison Ivy™, Mr Freeze™, Scarecrow™, and more
- Visit famous Gotham locations such as the Batcave™, Arkham Asylum™, Blackgate Penitentiary™, and the Gotham City Gazette™
- Rich original writing enhanced by the scenes in the comic strips
- Rewarding cooperative gameplay with hidden agenda mechanic and final evaluation
- Game mechanics are based on the award-winning Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game.
Which character are you going to play?
Vicky Vale, a brave and uncompromising reporter of Gotham City Gazette. She is dedicated to her work and the people of Gotham City. She will fight to reveal the truth, no matter what. It’s her mission to help this city recover from the dark times of lies and hypocrisy.
Warren Spacey, an instinctive journalist, an old dog who knows Gotham City too well. He has contacts in the underworld, he’s scared of nobody, and there are no doors he refuses to knock on. Spacey is the one who—many years ago—wrote the first article about Joker.
Harvey Bullock, a brutish detective, the ambiguous face of G.C.P.D, a bad cop in the ‘good cop bad cop’ duo. Fat too many times he’s broken the police procedures, far too many times he’s been suspended from duty, far too many times he’s put himself into trouble. He's still one of Gordon’s most trusted men and the best Gotham City can hope for in these challenging times.
Catwoman, a cunning thief, a surprise ally of Batman, a burglar who walks a thin line between the good and the bad. The G.C.P.D. would love to see her in jail, and Batman would love to see her among the protectors of Gotham City, but Catwoman—like all cats—remains a fascinating riddle, and no one ever knows where her loyalty lies.