inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 5 Tage
- Artikel-Nr.: 9781839067259
Bitte beachte, dass es sich um ein Produkt in englischer Sprache handelt.
Strange and fey are the Sylvaneth, children of the life goddess Alarielle. These forest spirits have long dwelt in the woods of the Mortal Realms, protecting places of power from malign trespassers and the warping touch of Chaos. As the effects of the Everqueen’s Rite of Life are felt across the cosmos, the Sylvaneth find themselves once more on the offensive. With vital sorcery, enchanted blade, and oaken talon, they will ensure that the power of their goddess’s great ritual takes hold across all lands.
This book contains everything you need to know to lead Alarielle's verdant children to victory in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and discover their place in the Mortal Realms. Learn the long history of these immortal guardians of Ghyran, explore the complex ecosystem that governs the forest folk, and meet the mysterious glades that wage war in the name of Life itself.
This 104-page hardback book contains:
- Twisting thickets of background information on the Sylvaneth, including their history, curious arboreal traditions, and legendary figures like Drycha Hamadreth and Alarielle the Everqueen
- A bushel of artwork that shows off the vital energies of the Sylvaneth
- 25 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the spirits of Ghyran, from flitting Gossamid Archers and mounted Spiterider Lancers to the demigod Lady of Vines
- Rules for the 7 greatest Sylvaneth Glades and their 4 Seasons of War, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Places of Power and Verdant Blessings
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to grow and spread your Wyldwood stronghold into a mighty forest, plus 5 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 3 grand strategies and 5 battle tactics, as well as a Treelord-focused core battalion
- A showcase of stunning Sylvaneth miniatures in all the natural colours of their Glades, alongside guides on painting them yourself